Mesh Single Diner
Mesh. Minimalist Wrought Iron Elevated Single Single Dog Bowl, Upscale Raised Food / Water Bowl Stand.
- Small Dog, Medium Dog, Large Dog Breeds
- Heavy-Duty Black Steel Stand
- Noise Free. Rubber Rim on Bowls, Rubber on Bottom (No Slide)
- Premium Stainless Steel Dog Bowls
- Optional Slow Feed Dog Bowl for Large Dogs
Introducing the Mesh Elevated Dog Bowl Diner by Pets Stop / NMN Designs - a stylish, functional, and durable feeding solution designed to make mealtime more enjoyable for your beloved canine companion. Crafted from elegant black wrought iron, this raised single dog bowl stand showcases a minimalist cross pattern that complements any home decor while providing the perfect height for your furry friend's comfort.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Three size options to accommodate various dog sizes and breeds: Small (5" Tall, 1 Qt bowl), Medium (7" Tall, 2 Qt bowl ), and Large (10" Tall, 3 Qt bowl) Suitable for Terriers and Frenchies to Boxers and Labs, and all in between.
- Expertly crafted from durable black wrought iron for a long-lasting, elegant design
- Minimalist cross pattern adds a touch of sophistication to your home
- Three-legged base setup ensures stability on any surface
- Includes one stainless steel bowl with a rubber rim for noise-free eating and drinking
- Dishwasher-safe stainless steel bowl (top rack) for easy cleaning and maintenance
- No-slip or tip base with rubber feet for added stability and protection of your floors
- Powder coat black finish for easy clean up and years of use.
With the Mesh Elevated Dog Bowl Diner, you can provide your dog with a comfortable and stress-free eating experience while adding a touch of elegance to your home. The raised design promotes healthy digestion and posture by allowing your pet to eat at a more natural height.
- Small Dog (Corgi, Pug) 5" Tall, 1 Quart Bowl
- Medium Dog (Beagle, Border Collie) 7" Tall 2 Quart Bowl
- Large Dog (Dalmatian, Irish Setter)10" Tall 3 Quart Bowl
- Available in Black
- Made in Mexico by NMN Designs / Pets Stop
- Optional slow feed dog bowl for large dogs that eat too fast.
- Optional human food grade stainless steel dog bowls
Save Extra 10% OFF Entire Order - $80 Minimum with code SAVE10
Free Fast Shipping on All Orders. No Code Required. Most orders ship same business day or the next.
We are confident in the quality of our products, and have served the home, garden and pet industry for more than 20 years. We are a family business, based near Chicago, IL.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase and offer a defect-free 90-day warranty on all products. If there is a defect, we will exchange the product at no cost to you or issue a refund when the item is returned.
If for whatever reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return your unused item to us within 30 days. Once we receive and inspect the item to be in new condition, we will issue a refund.* For shipping options, including purchasing a return shipping label at a discounted rate, contact us at 708-345-8791.
*Shipping charges will be deducted from refund amount.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If you have any questions, or would like someone to help you make the best choice for your situation, please contact our customer care team at 855-257-7387 or firstname.lastname@example.org, we are happy to help you.
Below are some frequently asked questions and answers.
How will my order ship?
We ship ALL Orders for FREE via FedEx Home (ground) and UPS Ground.
Most orders ship the same business day or the next. NO CODE REQUIRED. Once your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation and tracking # for the shipment via Shopify, our website.
When will I receive my order?
The actual number of transit days will depend on the carrier and your location. All orders are shipped from our warehouse in the Chicago area, deliveries may take a few days depending on your location and the carrier.
If you have a question regarding your order, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 855-257-7387.
Do you offer expedited shipping options?
Yes. If you need an item to ship faster than FedEx Home (ground) and UPS ground services, please give us a call and we’ll quote you quicker shipping options.
Do you ship outside the US?
Yes, but additional shipping rates apply. If you need a shipping quote, feel free to give us a call.
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Do you have a warranty?
Yes. We want you to be delighted with your purchase and offer a defect-free 90-day warranty on all products. If there is a defect, we will exchange the product at no cost to you or issue a refund when the item is returned.
What is your return policy?
We accept returns of unused/new items within 30 days of the original sale. Please contact us before returning an item to set up returns. 855-257-7387 or email@example.com
- **Please note, although we do not charge for shipping orders, a shipping cost (our actual cost to ship the item TO you) plus a restock fee of 15% will be deducted from all buyer's remorse returns. **
The customer is also responsible for shipping the item back to us.
You have the option of using our pre-paid shipping label which we can provide to you, using either UPS Ground or FedEx Home (ground), or you can use another carrier of your choice.
If you use our pre-paid label, the actual cost of shipping the return (from you to us) will be deducted from your refund.
- The actual cost of shipping the item(s) to be returned will vary depending on the size and weight of the item. If you would like to know how much it will cost for your specific item(s), please ask.
How will I be refunded?
Once we receive the item(s) back, your refund will be issued using the same method in which you paid, typically within 3-5 business days of receiving the return. How soon you see the credit on your statement will depend on your bank or card issuer.
Can you help me?
Yes! We want you to be happy with your purchase and minimize the inconvenience and costs of returns. If you have any questions, or would like someone to help you make the best choice for your situation, please contact our customer care team at 855-257-7387 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located near Chicago, IL and can answer the phone or return your call during our normal business hours M-F, from 9-5 pm Central Time. Those hours may change around holidays.
What are my payment options?
We accept all major credit cards.
Where are your products made?
Our wrought iron products are made at our factory in Mexico. All of our real wood and recycled plastic products are made in the U.S.A. Our stainless steel, brushed aluminum and fiberglass products are made in India.
Can I order via the phone?
You can call us anytime at 855-257-7387 to place an order, or if you have any questions about an existing order during our normal business hours M-F, from 9-5 Central Time. Those hours might change around the holidays.
We’ll be glad to send you a new item. We simply ask you to email us a photo of the damaged item and keep the original box, for FedEx/UPS claim purposes. We will arrange for the pickup of the damaged item, along with the shipment of the replacement.