Regal Triple Bowl Dog Diner
Regal. Elegant Triple Dog Bowl Raised Metal Stand
A sophisticated, minimalist and practical solution for dog dining.
The fabulous Regal Dog Diner is one of the most popular, sturdy elevated dog bowl feeders on the market for the discerning dog owner. The sophisticated and durable design seamlessly combines style and practicality in both contemporary and traditional home settings.
Constructed from high-grade wrought iron, this dog feeding station is designed for durability and many years of use. It's available in a powder coat finish in classic black to work seamlessly with most home and kitchen decor's. The diner is built to stand the test of time, and easily maintained and cleaned.
Crafted with en exquisite attention to detail, it features a wide, understated arch across its front and back, and a coalescing arch pattern on its ends, the Regal Dog Diner is the definition of austere elegance an minimalist styling.
Medium Dog. Elevated Triple Dog Bowl
Designed with your pet's comfort in mind, the elevated bowls aid in healthy digestion and reduce strain on your dogs neck and back.
Key Features and Benefits of the Regal Dog Diner include:
- Enjoy a Quiet Doggy-Dining Experience: Equipped with rubber tips on the legs, and rubber trim around the bowl. This ensures a noise-free dining experience.
- Comfortable for Your Dog: The elevated dog bowl stand aids in reducing neck strain, promoting better posture and digestion for your furry friend.
- Strong and Stable. Boasting wrought iron construction, this dog feeding station is built to last.
- No-Slip on the Floor: The included rubber feet provide excellent grip, preventing the stand from sliding on your floors.
- Three Food Safe Stainless Steel Bowls: The set comes with 3 food-safe stainless steel bowls, featuring noise-free rubber rims for quiet dining. (Dishwasher Safe - Top Rack).
- Easy to Clean: The powder coat finish ensures effortless cleaning and maintenance.
- Versatile. Can be used as a raised dog food bowl and/or raised water bowl.
- Available in 7" Tall, great for medium sized dogs, and their large friends too.
- Available in Classic Black: To work seamlessly with your home decor.
- Single Bowl Diner Option: Also available as a single bowl diner for added flexibility.
- Double Bowl Option: For XS to Large sized dogs.
- Optional Bowl Accessories: Add a human-food grade (304 stainless steel bowls), or add a slow feed dog bowl for 3 Quart size (large and XL) to encourage larger dogs to eat more slowly. See all dog bowl options here.
Regal Elevated Dog Bowl Diner Specifications
- XS Dog and Teacup, Cats 3" Tall, 1 Quart Bowls
- Small Dog (Corgi, Terrier) 5" Tall , 1 Quart Bowls
- Medium Dog (Beagle, Cocker Spaniel)) 7" Tall, 2 Quart Bowls
- Large Dog (Lab, German Shepherd) 12" Tall, 3 Quart Bowls
- Triple Diner - Medium Dog - 7" Tall, 2 Quart Bowls
Made in Mexico by NMN Designs / Pets Stop
We are confident in the quality of our products, and have served the home, garden and pet industry for more than 20 years. We are a family business, based near Chicago, IL.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase and offer a defect-free 90-day warranty on all products. If there is a defect, we will exchange the product at no cost to you or issue a refund when the item is returned.
If for whatever reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return your unused item to us within 30 days. Once we receive and inspect the item to be in new condition, we will issue a refund.* For shipping options, including purchasing a return shipping label at a discounted rate, contact us at 708-345-8791.
*Shipping charges will be deducted from refund amount.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If you have any questions, or would like someone to help you make the best choice for your situation, please contact our customer care team at 855-257-7387 or email@example.com, we are happy to help you.
Below are some frequently asked questions and answers.
How will my order ship?
We ship ALL Orders for FREE via FedEx Home (ground) and UPS Ground.
Most orders ship the same business day or the next.
NO CODE REQUIRED
Once your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation and tracking # for the shipment via Shopify, our website.
When will I receive my order?
The actual number of transit days will depend on the carrier and your location. All orders are shipped from our warehouse in the Chicago area, deliveries may take a few days depending on your location and the carrier.
If you have a question regarding your order, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 855-257-7387.
Do you offer expedited shipping options?
Yes. If you need an item to ship faster than FedEx Home (ground) and UPS ground services, please give us a call and we’ll quote you quicker shipping options.
Do you ship outside the US?
Yes, but additional shipping rates apply. If you need a shipping quote, feel free to give us a call.
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Do you have a warranty?
Yes. We want you to be delighted with your purchase and offer a defect-free 90-day warranty on all products. If there is a defect, we will exchange the product at no cost to you or issue a refund when the item is returned.
What is your return policy?
We accept returns of items in new condition within 30 days of the original sale. Please contact us before returning an item to set up returns. 855-257-7387 or firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please note, although we do not charge for shipping orders, a shipping cost and restock fee of 15% will be deducted from all buyer's remorse returns. **
The customer is also responsible for shipping the item back to us.
You have the option of using our pre-paid shipping label which we can provide to you, using either UPS Ground or FedEx Home (ground), or you can use another carrier of your choice.
If using your own carrier, please use 2001 Janice Avenue, Melrose Park, Illinois, 60160 as the return address.
If you use our pre-paid label, the actual cost of shipping the return will be deducted from your refund. The actual cost of shipping the item(s) to be returned will vary depending on the size and weight of the item. If you would like to know how much it will cost for your specific item(s), please ask.
How will I be refunded?
Once we receive the item(s) back, your refund will be issued using the same method in which you paid, typically within 3-5 business days of receiving the return. How soon you see the credit on your statement will depend on your bank or card issuer.
Can you help me?
Yes! We want you to be happy with your purchase and minimize the inconvenience and costs of returns. If you have any questions, or would like someone to help you make the best choice for your situation, please contact our customer care team at 855-257-7387 or email@example.com
We are located near Chicago, IL and can answer the phone or return your call during our normal business hours M-F, from 9-5 pm Central Time. Those hours may change around holidays.
What are my payment options?
We accept all major credit cards.
Where are your products made?
Our wrought iron products are made at our factory in Mexico. All of our real wood and recycled plastic products are made in the U.S.A. Our stainless steel, brushed aluminum and fiberglass products are made in India.
Can I order via the phone?
You can call us anytime at 855-257-7387 to place an order, or if you have any questions about an existing order during our normal business hours M-F, from 9-5 Central Time. Those hours might change around the holidays.
We’ll be glad to send you a new item. We simply ask you to email us a photo of the damaged item and keep the original box, for FedEx/UPS claim purposes. We will arrange for the pickup of the damaged item, along with the shipment of the replacement.