Logan Dog Gate ◦ 30" HT ◦ 29.5 - 51.5" Wide
Logan. Upscale Indoor Wood & Metal Dog Gate with Self Close Swinging Walk Through Door.
- 29.5" Tall. Extendable from Narrow Door 29.5" to 51.5" Extra Wide. (2.4 ft, 3 ft, 4 ft wide.
- Quick Easy Install. No Drill. No Tools Required.
Safely contain your furry friends without sacrificing style or convenience.
The NMN Designs Logan Wooden Dog Gate with Swinging Walk Through Door is an upscale pet gate that has the perfect blend of style, functionality and durability for pet owners to keep their furry friends safe and secure while maintaining the aesthetic appeal of their living space.
Designed with a thoughtful attention to detail, this strong pressure mounted wooden dog gate offers an elegant and reliable way to contain your pet without the need for tools or permanent installation.
The dog gate door frame is crafted from premium quality New Zealand pine with metal spindles, so the gate is not only visually appealing but built to last. The wood is polished and finished to seamlessly blend with your decor.
The robust outer metal frame is constructed from chew-proof, black steel to contain even the most persistent dogs.
Puppy Gate or Pet Gate with Auto-Close Hands Free Swinging Door
A standout feature of this doggy gate is the walk-through door with hands-free operation.
Auto-Close latch shuts when the door is open less than 90 degrees and stays open when the gate is open 90 degrees. This thoughtful technology not only saves you time, but also offers peace of mind.
You can easily move through your home while carrying things, and not have to worry about locking the gate.
Included extensions take this tension gate from 29.5” to 51.5” extra-wide (max).
Super Easy Measure, Order and Install. No Tools or Drilling required.
Order yours today for quick delivery and years of use!
Key features and benefits include:
- Door arrives assembled. Simply attach extensions for a custom fit.
- Pressure Mounted. Tension mount provides the strongest barrier.
- Expandable. Fits Openings from 29.5” to 51.5” Wide
- 29.5" Tall for Small Dogs to Medium Sized, Large Dogs and Puppies.
- Chew Proof Frame 1" Thick Black Steel
- Beautiful Hardwood Rustic Door with Chew-Proof Black Metal Spindles
- Auto-Close Latch when Open Less Than 90 Degrees. Hands-Free.
- Permanent or Temporary. Easily move to another location if you need to.
- Use Everywhere Inside Your Home. Great for Doorways, Hallways, Stairs, and as Room Dividers.
- Door Swings in Both Directions. Easy for you to move about your home.
- Heavy-Duty Construction. Durable, enjoy for years to come.
- Slat Width is 2.25" Narrow enough to contain most puppies and small dogs.
- Stair Banisters? The minimum surface required for mounting is 2" x 2". Use at the top of the stairs or bottom of the stairs.
- Extensions Are Included (single bar 2.75"; double bar 5.5"; four bar 11")
- Not for babies or toddlers because it's too easy for them to open
Save Extra 10% OFF Entire Order - $80 Minimum with code SAVE10
Free Fast Shipping on All Orders. No Code Required. Most orders ship same business day or the next.
We are confident in the quality of our products, and have served the home, garden and pet industry for more than 20 years. We are a family business, based near Chicago, IL.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase and offer a defect-free 90-day warranty on all products. If there is a defect, we will exchange the product at no cost to you or issue a refund when the item is returned.
If for whatever reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return your unused item to us within 30 days. Once we receive and inspect the item to be in new condition, we will issue a refund.* For shipping options, including purchasing a return shipping label at a discounted rate, contact us at 708-345-8791.
*Shipping charges will be deducted from refund amount.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If you have any questions, or would like someone to help you make the best choice for your situation, please contact our customer care team at 855-257-7387 or firstname.lastname@example.org, we are happy to help you.
Below are some frequently asked questions and answers.
How will my order ship?
We ship ALL Orders for FREE via FedEx Home (ground) and UPS Ground.
Most orders ship the same business day or the next. NO CODE REQUIRED. Once your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation and tracking # for the shipment via Shopify, our website.
When will I receive my order?
The actual number of transit days will depend on the carrier and your location. All orders are shipped from our warehouse in the Chicago area, deliveries may take a few days depending on your location and the carrier.
If you have a question regarding your order, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 855-257-7387.
Do you offer expedited shipping options?
Yes. If you need an item to ship faster than FedEx Home (ground) and UPS ground services, please give us a call and we’ll quote you quicker shipping options.
Do you ship outside the US?
Yes, but additional shipping rates apply. If you need a shipping quote, feel free to give us a call.
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Do you have a warranty?
Yes. We want you to be delighted with your purchase and offer a defect-free 90-day warranty on all products. If there is a defect, we will exchange the product at no cost to you or issue a refund when the item is returned.
What is your return policy?
We accept returns of unused/new items within 30 days of the original sale. Please contact us before returning an item to set up returns. 855-257-7387 or email@example.com
- **Please note, although we do not charge for shipping orders, a shipping cost (our actual cost to ship the item TO you) plus a restock fee of 15% will be deducted from all buyer's remorse returns. **
The customer is also responsible for shipping the item back to us.
You have the option of using our pre-paid shipping label which we can provide to you, using either UPS Ground or FedEx Home (ground), or you can use another carrier of your choice.
If you use our pre-paid label, the actual cost of shipping the return (from you to us) will be deducted from your refund.
- The actual cost of shipping the item(s) to be returned will vary depending on the size and weight of the item. If you would like to know how much it will cost for your specific item(s), please ask.
How will I be refunded?
Once we receive the item(s) back, your refund will be issued using the same method in which you paid, typically within 3-5 business days of receiving the return. How soon you see the credit on your statement will depend on your bank or card issuer.
Can you help me?
Yes! We want you to be happy with your purchase and minimize the inconvenience and costs of returns. If you have any questions, or would like someone to help you make the best choice for your situation, please contact our customer care team at 855-257-7387 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located near Chicago, IL and can answer the phone or return your call during our normal business hours M-F, from 9-5 pm Central Time. Those hours may change around holidays.
What are my payment options?
We accept all major credit cards.
Where are your products made?
Our wrought iron products are made at our factory in Mexico. All of our real wood and recycled plastic products are made in the U.S.A. Our stainless steel, brushed aluminum and fiberglass products are made in India.
Can I order via the phone?
You can call us anytime at 855-257-7387 to place an order, or if you have any questions about an existing order during our normal business hours M-F, from 9-5 Central Time. Those hours might change around the holidays.
We’ll be glad to send you a new item. We simply ask you to email us a photo of the damaged item and keep the original box, for FedEx/UPS claim purposes. We will arrange for the pickup of the damaged item, along with the shipment of the replacement.