Harper Dog Gate ◦ 32" HT ◦ 28.5 - 60.5" Wide
Harper. Upscale Strong Tall Wrought Iron Dog Gate for Doorway, Stairs and Wide Openings.
- 32" Tall. Extendable from Narrow Doorway 28.5" - 60.5" Extra Wide
- Strong Pressure Mounted. Walls and Stair Banisters.
- 2" x 2" Surface required for mounting.
- 2.25" Slat width between bars.
- Quick Easy Install. No Drill. No Tools Required.
Heavy Duty Metal Pet Gate for Strong Dogs with Walk Through Door
32" Tall Strong Pressure Mounted Dog Gate - Extendable Narrow Door to Extra Wide Pet Gate
Easy Order and Install. No Drilling or Tools Required.
Simply measure the width your opening, then select the kit variation that will fit perfectly. Width option kits include all necessary extensions.
- The door arrives assembled, simply add extensions (if needed) and install.
Should your needs change, or you want to move your gate to another location, you can order additional extensions.
Order yours today for quick delivery and years of use!
Key Features and Benefits:
- Available in Black. Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Door Arrives Assembled. Simply add the width extensions if needed, mount and install.
- Easy Installation with Kits. No Drilling or Tools Required.
- Pressure-Mounted. Tension mount is the strongest barrier
- Walk Through Swinging Door. Door swings in both directions.
- Flip Latch Closure. One-Hand Operation for Your Convenience. Simple to use even when carrying something.
- Heavy-Duty Wrought Iron Metal for spirited dogs and years of use.
- Indoor Dog Gate for Stairs (top or bottom), Doorways, Hallways, and Extra-Wide or Long Openings as Doggy Room Dividers.
- 32" Tall. Perfect for Most Dogs. Large dogs. Small, Medium and all in between. For the whole pack!
- Permanent or Temporary Use. Easily move to another location.
- Stair Banisters? Narrow Frame? The minimum surface required for mounting is 2" x 2". Use at the top or bottom of stairs, for example.
- Slat width is 2.25" narrow enough to contain most puppies and little dogs.
- No permanent mounting hardware
- Not designed for babies or toddlers because it's too easy to open.
- Made in Mexico by NMN Designs / Pets Stop
Should your needs change, and you want to move your gate to another location, extensions are available.
- See all width Harper Extensions available - should your needs change after ordering.
- 5 1/4" Extension - max 1 per side, 2 per gate
- 10" Extension - max 1 per side, 2 per gate
- Gap Filler
Save Extra 10% OFF Entire Order - $80 Minimum with code SAVE10
Free Fast Shipping on All Orders. No Code Required. Most orders ship same business day or the next.
We are confident in the quality of our products, and have served the home, garden and pet industry for more than 20 years. We are a family business, based near Chicago, IL.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase and offer a defect-free 90-day warranty on all products. If there is a defect, we will exchange the product at no cost to you or issue a refund when the item is returned.
If for whatever reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return your unused item to us within 30 days. Once we receive and inspect the item to be in new condition, we will issue a refund.* For shipping options, including purchasing a return shipping label at a discounted rate, contact us at 708-345-8791.
*Shipping charges will be deducted from refund amount.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If you have any questions, or would like someone to help you make the best choice for your situation, please contact our customer care team at 855-257-7387 or firstname.lastname@example.org, we are happy to help you.
Below are some frequently asked questions and answers.
How will my order ship?
We ship ALL Orders for FREE via FedEx Home (ground) and UPS Ground.
Most orders ship the same business day or the next. NO CODE REQUIRED. Once your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation and tracking # for the shipment via Shopify, our website.
When will I receive my order?
The actual number of transit days will depend on the carrier and your location. All orders are shipped from our warehouse in the Chicago area, deliveries may take a few days depending on your location and the carrier.
If you have a question regarding your order, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 855-257-7387.
Do you offer expedited shipping options?
Yes. If you need an item to ship faster than FedEx Home (ground) and UPS ground services, please give us a call and we’ll quote you quicker shipping options.
Do you ship outside the US?
Yes, but additional shipping rates apply. If you need a shipping quote, feel free to give us a call.
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Do you have a warranty?
Yes. We want you to be delighted with your purchase and offer a defect-free 90-day warranty on all products. If there is a defect, we will exchange the product at no cost to you or issue a refund when the item is returned.
What is your return policy?
We accept returns of unused/new items within 30 days of the original sale. Please contact us before returning an item to set up returns. 855-257-7387 or email@example.com
- **Please note, although we do not charge for shipping orders, a shipping cost (our actual cost to ship the item TO you) plus a restock fee of 15% will be deducted from all buyer's remorse returns. **
The customer is also responsible for shipping the item back to us.
You have the option of using our pre-paid shipping label which we can provide to you, using either UPS Ground or FedEx Home (ground), or you can use another carrier of your choice.
If you use our pre-paid label, the actual cost of shipping the return (from you to us) will be deducted from your refund.
- The actual cost of shipping the item(s) to be returned will vary depending on the size and weight of the item. If you would like to know how much it will cost for your specific item(s), please ask.
How will I be refunded?
Once we receive the item(s) back, your refund will be issued using the same method in which you paid, typically within 3-5 business days of receiving the return. How soon you see the credit on your statement will depend on your bank or card issuer.
Can you help me?
Yes! We want you to be happy with your purchase and minimize the inconvenience and costs of returns. If you have any questions, or would like someone to help you make the best choice for your situation, please contact our customer care team at 855-257-7387 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located near Chicago, IL and can answer the phone or return your call during our normal business hours M-F, from 9-5 pm Central Time. Those hours may change around holidays.
What are my payment options?
We accept all major credit cards.
Where are your products made?
Our wrought iron products are made at our factory in Mexico. All of our real wood and recycled plastic products are made in the U.S.A. Our stainless steel, brushed aluminum and fiberglass products are made in India.
Can I order via the phone?
You can call us anytime at 855-257-7387 to place an order, or if you have any questions about an existing order during our normal business hours M-F, from 9-5 Central Time. Those hours might change around the holidays.
We’ll be glad to send you a new item. We simply ask you to email us a photo of the damaged item and keep the original box, for FedEx/UPS claim purposes. We will arrange for the pickup of the damaged item, along with the shipment of the replacement.