Baron Double Diner
Baron. Elevated Dog Diner. Upscale Wrought Iron Metal Dog Feeding Station, Raised Double Bowl Stand Set.
- Small Dog to XXL Extra Large Dog Breed
- Black or Mocha High Grade Steel Base
- Premium Stainless Steel Dog Bowls
- Optional Slow Feed Bowl for Large Dogs
- No Noise. Rubber Rim on Bowls, Rubber Tips on Legs.
Baron. The reigning favorite of discerning dog owners.
The fabulous Baron Double Bowl Dog Diner by NMN Designs / Pets Stop. The ultimate solution for a quiet and comfortable dining experience for your furry friend. This sophisticated and sturdy raised double dog bowl stand seamlessly combines style, durability and practicality making it a must-have for discerning dog owners who value practicality and aesthetics.
Modern Mission Style Raised Dog Bowls. Upscale Wrought Iron Iron Metal.
Crafted with attention to detail, the elevated bowl stand features mission style wrought iron bars and a subtle curvature of its legs makes an appealing aesthetic, making it a perfect fit in both contemporary and traditional home settings. Made from a high-grade metal steel tube, with a powder coat finish in classic black and warm mocha this dog feeding station is built to withstand the test of time and easily cleaned and maintained.
Small Dog. Medium, Large and XL Extra Large Giant Dogs. A Dog Feeder for the Whole Dog Pack.
Designed with your pet's comfort in mind, the elevated bowls aid in healthy digestion and reduce strain on your dogs neck and back.
The Baron is available in four unique sizes, making it the ideal dog feeding station for small, medium, large and XL extra large giant dog breeds alike.
Key Features and Benefits of the Baron Dog Diner include:
- Enjoy a Quiet Doggy-Dining Experience: Equipped with rubber tips on the legs, and rubber trim around the bowl. This ensures a noise-free dining experience.
- Comfortable for Your Dog: The elevated dog bowl stand aids in reducing neck strain, promoting better posture and digestion for your furry friend.
- Strong and Stable. Boasting steel tube and wrought iron construction, this dog feeding station is built to last.
- No-Slip on the Floor: The included rubber feet provide excellent grip, preventing the stand from sliding on your floors.
- Two Food Safe Stainless Steel Bowls: The set comes with two food-safe stainless steel bowls, featuring noise-free rubber rims for quiet dining. (Dishwasher Safe - Top Rack).
- Easy to Clean: The powder coat finish ensures effortless cleaning and maintenance.
- Versatile. Can be used as a raised dog food bowl and/or raised water bowl.
- Available in Four Sizes: Catering to small, large, extra-large and XXL giant dog breeds.
- Available in Two Colors: Choose from classic black or elegant mocha to match your home decor.
- Slow Feeder Bowl Option: For large dogs, there is a variation that comes with 1 "Not So Fast" slow feed bowl, and a water bowl.
- Single Bowl Diner Option: Also available as a single bowl diner for added flexibility.
- Triple Bowl Option: For small dogs.
- Optional Bowl Accessories: Add a human-food grade (304 stainless steel bowls), or add a slow feed dog bowl for 3 Quart size (large and XL) to encourage larger dogs to eat more slowly. See all dog bowl options here.
Elevated Dog Bowl Diner Sizes, Specifications
- Small Dog (Corgi, Pug) - 14”L x 7”W x 5" Tall, 1 Qt. Bowls
- Large Dog (Boxer, German Shepherd) - 22"L x 10.5"W x 10" Tall, 3 Qt. Bowls
- XL Extra Large Dog (Labrador) - 20.75"L x 10.5"W x 15” Tall, 3 Qt. Bowls
- XXL Giant Dog (Mastiff, Great Dane) - 21.5"L x 11"W x 18”Tall, 3 Qt. Bowls
- Triple Bowl - Small Dog - 19"L x 7"W x 5.5" Tall, 1 Qt. Bowls
Made in Mexico by NMN Designs / Pets Stop
Save Extra 10% OFF Entire Order - $80 Minimum with code SAVE10
Free Fast Shipping on All Orders. No Code Required. Most orders ship same business day or the next.
We are confident in the quality of our products, and have served the home, garden and pet industry for more than 20 years. We are a family business, based near Chicago, IL.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase and offer a defect-free 90-day warranty on all products. If there is a defect, we will exchange the product at no cost to you or issue a refund when the item is returned.
If for whatever reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return your unused item to us within 30 days. Once we receive and inspect the item to be in new condition, we will issue a refund.* For shipping options, including purchasing a return shipping label at a discounted rate, contact us at 708-345-8791.
*Shipping charges will be deducted from refund amount.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If you have any questions, or would like someone to help you make the best choice for your situation, please contact our customer care team at 855-257-7387 or firstname.lastname@example.org, we are happy to help you.
Below are some frequently asked questions and answers.
How will my order ship?
We ship ALL Orders for FREE via FedEx Home (ground) and UPS Ground.
Most orders ship the same business day or the next. NO CODE REQUIRED. Once your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation and tracking # for the shipment via Shopify, our website.
When will I receive my order?
The actual number of transit days will depend on the carrier and your location. All orders are shipped from our warehouse in the Chicago area, deliveries may take a few days depending on your location and the carrier.
If you have a question regarding your order, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 855-257-7387.
Do you offer expedited shipping options?
Yes. If you need an item to ship faster than FedEx Home (ground) and UPS ground services, please give us a call and we’ll quote you quicker shipping options.
Do you ship outside the US?
Yes, but additional shipping rates apply. If you need a shipping quote, feel free to give us a call.
WARRANTY, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Do you have a warranty?
Yes. We want you to be delighted with your purchase and offer a defect-free 90-day warranty on all products. If there is a defect, we will exchange the product at no cost to you or issue a refund when the item is returned.
What is your return policy?
We accept returns of unused/new items within 30 days of the original sale. Please contact us before returning an item to set up returns. 855-257-7387 or email@example.com
- **Please note, although we do not charge for shipping orders, a shipping cost (our actual cost to ship the item TO you) plus a restock fee of 15% will be deducted from all buyer's remorse returns. **
The customer is also responsible for shipping the item back to us.
You have the option of using our pre-paid shipping label which we can provide to you, using either UPS Ground or FedEx Home (ground), or you can use another carrier of your choice.
If you use our pre-paid label, the actual cost of shipping the return (from you to us) will be deducted from your refund.
- The actual cost of shipping the item(s) to be returned will vary depending on the size and weight of the item. If you would like to know how much it will cost for your specific item(s), please ask.
How will I be refunded?
Once we receive the item(s) back, your refund will be issued using the same method in which you paid, typically within 3-5 business days of receiving the return. How soon you see the credit on your statement will depend on your bank or card issuer.
Can you help me?
Yes! We want you to be happy with your purchase and minimize the inconvenience and costs of returns. If you have any questions, or would like someone to help you make the best choice for your situation, please contact our customer care team at 855-257-7387 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located near Chicago, IL and can answer the phone or return your call during our normal business hours M-F, from 9-5 pm Central Time. Those hours may change around holidays.
What are my payment options?
We accept all major credit cards.
Where are your products made?
Our wrought iron products are made at our factory in Mexico. All of our real wood and recycled plastic products are made in the U.S.A. Our stainless steel, brushed aluminum and fiberglass products are made in India.
Can I order via the phone?
You can call us anytime at 855-257-7387 to place an order, or if you have any questions about an existing order during our normal business hours M-F, from 9-5 Central Time. Those hours might change around the holidays.
We’ll be glad to send you a new item. We simply ask you to email us a photo of the damaged item and keep the original box, for FedEx/UPS claim purposes. We will arrange for the pickup of the damaged item, along with the shipment of the replacement.