Mini Cockapoo. Stylish Elevated Dog Bowls. Raised Water & Food Bowls.
Cockapoo Feeding Station. Indoor and Outdoor
Stylish and durable doggy feeding solutions for modern living.
Stylish Elevated Dog Bowls for the Mini Cockapoo. Upscale Cockapoo Dog Bowl Stand Sets designed to cater to the needs of your magnificent canine companions. These expertly crafted raised food and water dog bowls provide a comfortable and ergonomic feeding experience for your pup, while allowing you to keep their feeding areas clean and dry.
- The average Mini or Teacup Cockapoo is under 10" tall. The diners in this collection that are up to 6" tall would be suitable for most teacup Cockapoo's.
- A Maxi Cockapoo is typically 16" - 22" tall. Our Medium Diners (7" -9") or large, would be candidates for your Maxi Cockapoo, depending on your dogs height.
Stylish Raised Food and Water Bowls for Small - Medium Sized Dogs
Key Features and Benefits of NMN Designs / Pets Stop Dog Diners include:
- Furniture Grade Craftsmanship
- Ergonomic Design: The best diner height is at the top of the legs, or lower.
- Durable and Robust: Made from high-quality materials these diners are built to withstand the test of time and the enthusiastic nature of your four-legged friend.
- Stylish Aesthetics: Chic and contemporary designs that effortlessly blend with your interior without compromising functionality.
- Easy to Clean and Stay Clean: Each product is finished for easy cleaning. The removable dishwasher-safe stainless steel dog bowls make for effortless cleaning and maintenance. Keep your dogs area clean, tidy and hygienic.
- Non-Slip Features: Each dog bowl stand sets are equipped with rubber tips on the feet to prevent slipping and sliding.
- No-Clanking Bowls: The included premium stainless steel dog bowl(s) have a rubber rim, for quiet dining.
Pets Stop and NMN Designs. One company with a shared mission. These unique Pets Stop / NMN Products elevated dog bowl diners can be found in boutiques, vet hospitals, and independent pet stores all over the world. They have been featured in the New York Times, pet industry must-have lists, and even on TV. But we’re most proud of how many pets’ lives our raised stands have touched.