Pet Gate for Stairs. Strong Walk Through Dog Gates for Stairs, Stairs with Banisters. Indoor and Outdoor
Keep your furry friends safe, without compromising the aesthetic appeal of your living space.
- Quick Easy Install. No Tools or Drilling Required
Dog gates and pet barriers are essential solutions for pet owners who want to keep their furry friends safe and secure within certain areas of their homes. These stylish and strong dog barriers are used to block off stairs, at the top or bottom of the stairs, inside or outside the home.
Pressure Mounted Stair Gates with Doors and Freestanding Dog Gates for Stairs
Which gate is right for you? The answer may depend on the type of wall or banister you have or the temperament of your doggy.
- Pressure-mounted dog gates with walk-through doors are easy to install.
- Just 2 inches of surface is required to mount. Perfect for stair banisters and railings.
- Freestanding dog gates, with swinging doors or freestanding panels, are versatile and can be used with different types of stairs, including those that are wider or have uneven surfaces.
Pet Stair Gates with Easy Open Walk Through Door
Each dog gate is designed for easy of use, including a flip latch closure for one-handed operation.
- The latch is so simple to use, that it's not suitable for toddlers because it's too easy for them to open.
Indoor and Outdoor. Dog Gates for Indoor Stairs or Outdoor Stairs from the Deck, Porch, or Patio
- Indoor Stair Gates for the top or the bottom of the stairs. Narrow to wide openings.
- Outdoor options include both tall pressure-mounted dog gates for outside, and freestanding options in two heights, 24" step-over and 33" Tall for large dogs.